BAUER VERTICUS | VAC20-E3 | Three Phase | 5000PSI
3, 4 AND 5-STAGE ENCLOSED HIGH PRESSURE BREATHING AIR COMPRESSORS
The days of “Breadbox” designed compressor packages are over! Step up to the BAUER VERTICUS. The updated sound attenuated cabinet is equipped with a unique aesthetically pleasing horizontally hinged, and gas shock supported, operations panel, assuring direct and easy access to the drive belts. Vertically hinged and lift-off side maintenance access doors incorporating fast pin technology make removal of the doors a snap – no hand tools are required! The rear panel incorporates integral handles and tabbed lift off design. The front vertically hinged access door is affixed with a hex keyed latch to eliminate the accidental opening of the door while the system is operating. Sound attenuation has been incorporated on every possible panel to provide a nice and quiet operating level of approximately 72 dB (within one-meter). One package size accommodates BAUER high pressure aircooled compressors from 5 to 20 Hp motors. Our new, larger, 7” HMI enhances monitoring of system functions.
BAUER VERTICUS; VAC20-E3; 5000PSI; Three Phase; 21 SCFM; 15HP; 11KW
STANDARD SCOPE OF SUPPLY:
- BAUER breathing air purification system with SECURUS
- BAUER PLC based controller with 7” color HMI touchscreen display
- NEMA 4 rated electrical enclosure with UL® listed control panel
- Compressor low oil pressure and high temperature safety shutdowns
- Emergency stop push button and automatic start/stop control
- Zero loss automatic condensate drain system with non-corrosive condensate reservoir and integrated float sensor and automatic "Full” indication and compressor shutdown
- Interstage pressure gauges (locally mounted)
- Vertically hinged front operations panel and lift-off side maintenance access doors
- Inlet filter maintenance indicator
- Unique hinged front operations panel
VAC5 - VAC26
DIMENSIONS L X W X H inches (mm)
- 55” x 35” x 70” (1397mm x 737mm x 1778mm)
WEIGHT pounds (kg)
- 1000 - 1400 lb (453.6 - 635 kg)
|Model||Charging Rate1||Number of Stages||Motor||FAD2||RPM||Purification System|
|5000 PSIG (345 Bar)|
|6000 PSIG (414 Bar)|
1) Based on recharging an 80 cubic foot tank from 500 to 3000 psig.
2) Compressor capacity referenced to standard inlet conditions.
E1= Single phase electric, 230 VAC/60Hz.E3= Three Phase Electric, 208/230/460 VAC/60Hz. Other voltages available on request. Dimensions and weights are approximate and are subject to chance.